On these pages you will find contact information of the sections of the association. New members are always welcome to join the activities!
The Civil Defence Association has following sections:
- The board is in charge of the operational management of the association.
- Education and museum section arranges courses and lectures and is responsible for the operations of the Civil Defence Museum.
- Enterprise and housing section offers education and consulting for Security Chiefs in companies, apartment buildings and institutions.
- Women’s section brings the women’s point of view to civil defence matters and they act as a link between the association, the board and the other women’s organisations in the capital region.
- Helsinki Search and Rescue dogs offers basic obedience training, rescue dog training etc. for the dogs of members in Helsinki region.
- Useful links
Meetings schedules, courses and signing up
Members can update their own contact information in Seuramappi, where in future the members may also sign up for the events and courses. A personal id and password is required for logging in to Seuramappi. If you require new id or password, please contact: email@example.com.
As a member you will receive an info letter twice a year and in it you will find information on current issues in the field of civil defence. The letter is only available in Finnish.